Saturday, March 8, 2014

COTIN SPOSA bride Meredith

















This is a beautiful bride wearing one of our Cotin Sposa dresses. The dress is handmade with silk organza, it has a corset boning, and deatiled beading. "I loved the fact that the sleeves were off the shoulder, that the back was low and the beading on it made it seem like something out of a fairy tale. It wound up being one of the most expensive pieces of our wedding, but it was absolutely the right choice. I absolutely loved my dress. Not to mention the fact that Pepper indulged my fairy tale fantasy in taking pictures of me running down the stairs at the State Capitol Building with one shoe behind me. I loved every second I spent in that dress and I wouldn't have felt anywhere near as incredible in anything else!" -Meredith





No comments:

Post a Comment